Last updated on September 27, 2019
This Site is designed to be in compliance with the DAA Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and the NAI Code of Conduct and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Europe Framework for OBA. Click here if you would like further information regarding the DAA Self-Regulatory Principles or here if you would like more information regarding the NAI Code of Conduct or here if you would like further information about the IAB Europe’s OBA Framework.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you visit our website including information regarding your browsing, usage, and interactions. We also collect information that allows us to identify browsers and devices you have interacted with previously. The information that we collect about you: the type of Internet browser, browser language and operating system you use; your device’s Internet protocol (“IP”) address; access dates and times; unique device identifiers as well as hardware or operating system device identifiers (e.g., IDFA for iOS and AAID for Android); connection type (wired or Wi-Fi); the region where your device is located; network to which your device is connected; longitude/latitude of a (mobile) device; SDK data; engagement data; geo-IP data; the mobile carrier (if available); the website you came from before, and visited after; and information related to the pages you are viewing on the website.
Each of our contracts with Business Customers may contain terms that set forth more specific obligations and rights of Regital with respect to the use and disclosure of the information that we gather from a specific Business Customer.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal information with some of the partners we work with but the information will only be used for the purpose of providing our products and services to you and we will never sell or rent your personal data to any other organisation for marketing purposes.
We may use and disclose your information, which may include your personal information, as follows:
- We use your information, as provided by you through the site, to contact and correspond with you and/or to respond to your enquiries, as well as for other business purposes such as adding you to our marketing lists.
- Combining information we collect about you with information we obtain from Business Customers and other partners, Ad Networks and/or other companies such as Data Providers. This is in order to provide Services for ourselves and our Business Customers such as tools to see how their website or mobile applications are used and tools to enable the display of targeted advertisements across multiple devices. This gives the capability to conduct internal analysis in order to perform and improve the effectiveness of the online advertising services that we provide to our Business Customers and the services of our partners.
- Determining whether multiple devices (e.g., a desktop computer and a mobile phone) are connected by applying probabilistic techniques (e.g., algorithmic and other mathematical techniques) to data that we collect. For example, determining the probability that a desktop web cookie and a mobile device belonging to the same user. We may supplement such probabilistic data with deterministic data (e.g., unique identifiers).
- We also use your information to analyze your interactions with and performance of our Site, to determine how much time visitors have spent on the Site, to improve our Site and our Services, for our research activities and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- If you are a Business Customer, we may use and disclose your personal information as necessary to provide the Services.
- Finally, please note that if you specifically consent to additional uses or disclosures of your information, we may use your information in a manner consistent with that consent.
To be clear, we may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, collect or create information that is not personal information such as sets of aggregate data and other generalized information, including information about browsing, usage and interactions and de-identified personal information that does not reveal your identity. We retain the right to use and disclose information that is not personal information in any manner permitted by law.
We will do our best to handle your personal data with care but if you believe we have not handled your personal data in accordance with the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information including contact details are at www.ico.org.uk
- You can ask us what personal data we hold about you at any time;
- You can ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect information about you;
- You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications; We will then do our best to suppress your data from all direct marketing, although if you are a business customer, we will still keep it for processing your order, fulfilling service and after sale obligations, to enable us to comply with our legal obligations such as tax and audit obligations and to enforce or defend our legal rights;
- You can ask us to stop any processing of your personal information that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else;
- You can object to profiling without consent and you have the right to not have any significant decisions that will affect you taken solely by automated decision-making processes and the right to have decisions taken by such automated decision-making process reviewed by an individual at Regital;
- In certain circumstances you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, for example if the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we requested and we will then do our best to suppress your data. If you are a business customer we will still keep it for processing your order, fulfilling customer service, after sale obligations, to enable us to comply with our legal obligations such as tax and audit obligations and to enforce or defend our legal rights;
- You can ask us to have your personal data provided to you by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to have that data transmitted to another data controller;
Regital will use all reasonable efforts to facilitate your exercise of the above rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Please note that in order for you to assert these rights, we need to verify your identity to confirm your rights. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. In order to verify your identity, we may need to gather more personal data from you than we currently have.
We take appropriate reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. This includes the necessary physical, electronic and managerial procedures designed to protect data integrity, access and use. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. As a result, we strive to protect your personal information but cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information against any possible loss or unauthorized access.
CHANGE IN CONTROL
THIRD PARTY SITES AND PARTNERS
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Other websites may also reference or link to our Site. Some of our advertisers or third-party website or technology partners may place their own cookies and/or other data collection tools on your Internet browser. however, we have no access to or control over these cookies and/or other data collection tools. These other domains and/or websites are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each and every website that they interact with. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites.
If you wish to take any of the steps outlined above you can always call us on 01619740496 but as we will usually ask you to put the request in writing please email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or write to our Data Protection Officer at Regital Limited, Conavon Court, 12 Blackfriars Street, Manchester, M3 5BQ, England.